Maintain an optimal level of knowledge for the learning process, problem-solving and decision making to manage daily life.
– Intellectual well-being is the ability to be open to new ideas, critical thinking and learning new skills to build capacity that can be shared with others and used to improve society.
– Intellectual well-being promotes creative mental stimulation as well as learning new and exciting things. – It has the curiosity and desire to learn while valuing its life experience.
- Study and travel? How is it? https://www.universityherald.com/articles/77295/20200526/study-travel-5-easy-ways-to-make-it-work.htm
– Discover and explore your world, learn more about yourself, expand your mind and potential, and solve the problem. Simply sharing and learning with others promotes intellectual health and well-being.
– Intellectual wellbeing does not mean good classroom performance, but it does mean collecting knowledge in the classroom and applying it to the wellbeing of others.
Benefits of intellectual wellbeing
– An uplifting mind through knowledge and understanding of the world brings wealth to someone’s life and the lives of others.
– Knowledge can save the world and the lives of many people. For example, knowledge of Hippocratic medicine and knowledge of Marie Curie’s X-ray saves the lives of many people in this world.
– Make a person curious to get more knowledge, and it can lead to amazing discoveries. For example, Newton found the law of gravity, as he was curious to know why an apple fell to the ground.
– Increase the power of memories, remember and focus on the man. It improves the ability to memorize things that have happened before and increases the concentration in the present.
– Improve critical thinking skills to develop the good problem-solving and coping skills needed to keep another intelligent and productive person. This can happen by practicing quizzes, playing confusion, and improving general knowledge4.
– Improve self-esteem, how one can recognize his productive work and success.
– Dignity, belonging, self-determination, tolerance, acceptance improves in an intellectually healthy person.
– Respect others and try to help others. This does not mean that the person feels arrogant in that he is more productive and has more knowledge. It is the knowledge and education that teaches us such manners as respect for each person, even if their ideas are the same or contradict you.
– Realize your potential, understand, and feel good and positive about life.
- How you can find friends in the college? Good post! https://www.iiste.org/making-friends-in-college-tips-that-work/
– This helps to keep your mind fresh and intellectually capable.
– It helps to improve the expression of your thoughts and your creativity by challenging yourself and developing problem-solving skills.
– Keeps your mind fresh and alive helps you stay healthy and conscious.
– It also improves the openness of the mind and free thinking, because sad and tense people cannot be as productive and knowledgeable as mentally healthy people.
– Learning new skills with curiosity to do great things. For example, you can develop a great interest in the world around you.
– Commit to lifelong learning through formal education and informal life experiences.
– A constant sense of humor, creativity, curiosity, reaching your own decisions, making decisions, in your own interest, when there is a choice or problem, which is a daily event.
A guide to intellectual wellness lifestyle
- (Useful information from Briting Expert https://www.studential.com/university/guides/tips-writing-essay-british-expert)
– Involvement in activities that increase intellectual power, such as critical thinking and mentoring.
– Learn things or objects that motivate you.
– Regularly engage in activities such as organizing games, puzzles, chess, writing for fun, etc. Researchers have found that such activities reduce the risk of diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer’s by 67%. Reading books, newsletters and getting knowledge from online sources, finding things related to your area of interest will certainly increase your knowledge and improve your intellectual health. This will help you get to know the present and the past better. Teaching more knowledge than college textbooks through the internet and other sources to gain in-depth knowledge in an area that is applicable to lifelong learning. Try to learn something new every day, keep your eyes and mind open to new ideas and focus on learning something new every day.
- How you can improve your cognitive skills? https://diyactive.com/7-brain-training-apps-to-improve-your-cognitive-skills/
– Try to see more than one side of the issue and take part in debates and discussions.
– Learn different languages by watching movies and talking to different people. It is well known that people learn from others.
– Subscribe to electronic newsletters and watch educational channels such as National Geographic, History, or Discovery to expand your knowledge.
– Attend health education and health promotion sessions.
My profiles links: